When we started this idea rolling we compiled a quick list from a few sites, and Delhi Palace earned a spot due to their #1 ranking on Yelp. We decided to try the lunch buffet on a sleepy Saturday.
We pulled up to their nondescript location in the Silverton area. Parking is decent, but aside from the street sign and the neon “open” signs in the window, you might mistake this for a residence.
- The Saag is on-point and full of flavor
- The Curry and Tikki were thin and watery with tough cubes of chicken
- The Tandoori Chicken was terrific
- The Gobi Aloo was cold and slimy with an odd strong dill flavor
Two thumbs up!
Total Score: 55.5/100
If you go:
- They have a lunch buffet every day
- The location sneaks up on you. Be ready to turn!
- They are BYOB.
- They do a split day, so they close after lunch and re-open for dinner.